Wednesday 3 October 2007

Wednesday-ALREADY

Wow- this week is flying!- Maybe because I went through Monday in a bit of a 'dwaal' ( South African for 'half asleep'-hahahahaha)- And you will NEVER believe what I have been conned into AGAIN!! Ball Box shopping!!!- hahahah- ROTF ( yeah the save my privates thingy magingy)- DS started school yesterday and is playing his first cricket match tomorrow- and yup as you remember from last time - the one I bought was a bit SNUG! hahahahaha- But at least he is going with me after school today and HE can explain the sales man the size of his 'package'- NOT ME- hahahahahahaha.

Have you grabbed my bag yet?? Times running out before I up them all at full price- then they will be $35 all together!- Now it's all just $8!!! All Commercial use ok!

Take a careful peak at it as well as the LO's from this week ( and today-LOL) to get a hint of what's in there. 6 brand new products!! hahahaha- so yup the peaks are just a tiniweenie bit- hahahaha.
Want to be on some AWESOME CT teams! Both Darlene and Melanie at DSO are looking for some great scrappers- click on their names to read more about it.
My Girl Heather bestowed me with this award this weekend!! Heather I love you as well as your blog girl!! Thanks sooo much for the honour!! And yup here are my other 5 nominations.
1. Ikeagoddess- Angie, A legend who is 'Ikea' to most- but I think that EVERY scrapper out there has used Angie's site at least ONCE(and like me daily-LOL) ! Angie- this is for you- I LOVE YOUR BLOG and thank you for your time and your creativity too!
2. AmyW- A hectically busy lady with a beautiful daughter that keeps her hands full- Amy is a legend on her own too - taking time to list freebies and new designers, sharing her awesome creativity and freebies with all of us as well! Thanks Amy!!! Hugs girl!
3. Vicki- Well I would say it's a 'website' plus blog- LOL, But Vicki has done a awesome job in trying to help out all designers and blogs out there with her great site! And I have to love the little 'cheeky' e-mails I get from time to time-LOL, Thanks Vicki!
4. Kristine- My fellow 'nutcase'! Who even though is going through a tuff time right now will still have a LAUGH and a giggle or some silly story to tell you on her blog! This is my pick me upper blog- and I love her for it! Thanks WENCH-LOL
5. Melanie- For your inspirational word art!!! I have a folder full and no matter how ill you are you find the time to put them up for us anyway! Thank you for being YOU!

Thank you soooo much for all you do for ME! And for all of 'us scrappers' out there in this vast web!

Want another hint or peak??? Silvia my dear friend and CT member sent me this gorgeous LO of her daughters! Wow- Silvia you better start locking those doors girlfriend! They are beautiful!

And this one I finished last night- I've been working on it for a while now- LOL. It's of my friend Ant and I in a traditional Zulu Rickshaw(full of colour!) - taking a ride up the main beach front road!! - and of course the more Ant screamed the more I laughed and well the more the 'Zulu' heard the more he JUMPED!! hahahahaha

And trust me- don't ride these things on a full stomach-LOL. It feels like you are going to fly out the back of it everytime that man jumps! Wayne who took the photo's- said he could hear us all the way down the road and that people were actually stopping and laughing with! hahahahaha. We had a great time! Thanks to Andrea Gold for the use of her template! And yup I used something from my bag too- LOL I've kept all the 'goodies' I made and used and will be handing them out as your freebies today and tomorrow-

This freebie pack contains the blue paper, the pink/silver glitter edge overlay and a frame to match. http://www.4shared.com/file/25586333/b4539321/kb-Starryedge-1.html Check back tomorrow for the rest of it-LOL. I hope you have a super day further - Hugs and Loves Kim

28 comments:

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Great freebie! All the Humpday Honey's are previewed on the blog today. (more DSO pimping, lol). Have fun shopping, lol.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Being Mrs Miles said...

K - I've got the solution!!! Send the boy shopping for Mummy's bras! That should be the cure. Surely, if the boy has to shop for protection by 'size' then one's old enough to shop... alone? LOL! Perhaps he could provide a 'map' or 'diagram' for you to simply hand over discretely to the salesperson? Ah, you're a great 'Mum' - this is beyond the call.

Amy was gloating just yesterday over the contents of your delicious Grab Bag - its a 'Not to Miss', she assures us!

I love you included a South African fact in your blog - I am SO curious what its like where you live!

I'm thinkin of ya!

Barb

Katie Swaner said...

Thank you

Laura in CT said...

Thanks a lot--I love stars.

Anonymous said...

Nah det var sødt af dig. Tusind tak du! Thank you that was so sweet of you. =)

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks so much!!

By Dezign said...

Ooohhhh stunning I love those glittery stars. Kimmie take a tip from another mom with a cricket playing son. Stop off at the shop, dump some cash in his hand and take yourself off to the nearest coffee shop. If the money's not enough you're just a phone call away. Those Rickshaw boys are the best. I don't leave the coast until I've been in one of those.

Shannon said...

Thanks Kim! Your designs are so awesome! I used your denim flair kit and freebie in my daughter's shutterfly book! I'll upload to DSO this week.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much
dodo

Melberry said...

Kim, you never cease to amaze me. I was already going to talk about you on my blog today because of a layout I was posting ... and then, you not only provided me with the perfect overlay to finish it off, you honored me with the I LOVE YOUR BLOG award. Wow. I was speechless. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness (and for today's gift!). Blessings to your day, Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

makeyesup said...

Very nice, the glitter is so very pretty, thanks a bunch.

Joy said...

Thanks, Kim - you are so funny!!! Good on ya!

Deborah Misfit said...

I love the pages - thanks so much! And the laughs you give me daily!

IkeaGoddess said...

Thanks for the award and the wonderful starry freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great part of something. I am amxious what else is coming to go with the black circle. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

No, Kim, thank YOU for all that you do for us! This is a wonderful lil' freebie and I love using Andrea's templates too. Have a great day - laugh often.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute freebie thank you so much...

Peggie said...

Thank you so much. This is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE "NICE MATTERS AWARD"

PLEASE READ ABOUT IT ON MY BLOG!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Leiarph said...

Kim, thanks for sharing. I loved stars!

Inma said...

Congratulations on getting the "I love your blog" award!! :)
I'm not sure whether I agree with Mrs Miles about "going bra shopping for mom", as I fear your son might have your sense of humour and things could turn out, how to say this, the poor sales red and your son having a story to leave everyone ROTFL. LOL At least this time you will go together. :)

It has taken me a while to know about what was going on with Kristine, and surely she has not been very lucky with her teeth problems. :( I feel really sorry for her. :(

The stars glittery overlay is awesome, and a freebie on its own. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

Love the frame and the stars - Thank you for your generosity!

. said...

thank you dear. ;D

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for this one :)