Friday 11 July 2008

SURPRISE!!

OMG- WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was given the biggest surprise half an hour ago! I'd just got out the shower ( lol- yeah LATE this morning of ALL mornings) when I hear this voice shouting from the kitchen-

HEY OLD BAT- you dressed yet??-

OMG- it was DEON!! He drove through from Cape Town last night as a surprise!! And he didn't even slip up when I spoke to him on the phone last night! ROTFLMAO! I needed a *sanity call* and we chatted away and I heard the driving noise in the car- but he said he was on his way to visit someone he knew- BWAHAHAHA- Yeah I thought he meant in Cape Town- lol.

All I can say is with all the trouble with the downloads and store issues yesterday and this morning- this must be the best medicine I have had for stress ever-

Anyway I'm going to keep this short as the man is giving me grief by teasing me in my ear here-

As most of you know we are having a problem with the server cutting off before your downloads are finished ( it seems to be the big files)- we know about the issue and if you are having a problem with your orders-

PLEASE mail us and we will send you alternate links for your purchases. Unfortunately Murphy stuck his hand up at the wrong time again it seems! Murphy's law- don't you just hate him-lol. We're so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused- but I promise it was not something we wanted to happen!

kb-softlysweet_preview

My new kit is still 50% off at the moment- so grab it now- ( and yup if there is a problem with the downloads I will send you those links ASAP)- I just don't want you to miss the good bargain price!

And just look at these amazing LO's-

0XoePmEeS9 V1DTefZbmNNPm kHXarqd0300

This stunner is from Croppy- Goodness I just LOVE the blending in this LO! It's GORGEOUS girl!

Friendship

This beauty is from Jenni! I love how you used the acrylic typed bracket! ( yup that is in the kit too)- LOVE THE WHITE SPACE!

You all know that Beth who is on my CT team and we have all loved her freebie BB pages and freebies she makes us right?- AWW man- just look at this kit

This is Beths FIRST KIT at the store in DSO and it's STUNNING! And also 50% off!

BL-RainyDaze-Preview

And I did a LO for her too using it-

kb-surfing

This is Nathan surfing in the rain and I loved the rain drops and puddles in this kit! So check it out in the store here.

Don't forget that the links to the huge COLLAB FREEBIE ( check yesterdays post) will be GONE on Sunday- SO GRAB EM ALL UP QUICK! And thanks sooo sooo much to all of you for you kind words and compliments! The girls are honestly awesome and we are THRILLED that everyone loves the kit so much! MWAH!

I promised you a *sampler -ADD-on* to my New Kit Softly Sweet-

kb-softlysweet_extras

Here it is. It has a beaded Alpha to play with too- Plus the dragon fly, doodled frame, ribbon and paper. http://www.4shared.com/file/54737818/33f43218/kb-softlysweet-extras.html

Well I better get off here before someone starts poking me in the ribs- LOL. Please don't forget the STORE SALE ENDS on the 12th!! TOMORROW at MIDNIGHT!- DON'T MISS IT;-) Sending love and hugs and many thanks Kim

32 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW!!!!! THATS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAVING TO DION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for todays MARVELOUS goody!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY your day & weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS for Ya BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend Kim!!!!

Deon? Get her good and drunk would ya please? She's been awful whiny since you moved...ROFL!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jul [LA 03:35am, NY 05:35am, UK 10:35am, OZ 08:35pm]).

Anonymous said...

you for the cute sampler. I love looking at your layouts.

LouCeeCreations said...

I'm in love with this kit, it is so pretty, and many many ta's for the cutsie add-on.
have a great weekend and have fun with Deon.

MemoryKeeper said...

So happy for you, but sad the store is closed right now....whaaaa! It's 10:12 a.m. US EST.....

please let us know when it's up and running!

I absolutely love the freebie, it's the best ever in all my favorite colors. I want to buy the alpha, as I didn't see it in the downloads....

Here's to an up and running DSO, lots of happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

jaye said...

I just found your blog, OMG where have I been! Thank you so much for the goody, I love dragonflies.

Jenni said...

Oh Boy, I can imagine your weekend hahahaha!! Have a fab time! Love the add-on thanks so much!

Just Me said...

sounds like you will have the best weekend. thanks so much for the add on ..I love your new kit and thanks to all for the free kit that you all did from DSO ...I love it tooo...can't wait to do lots with them

LLG Denise said...

Hey, Kim!

Going on vacation tomorrow, and our friend from Port Elizabeth is going to spend one of the two weeks with us! I'm downloading your LO to show her tomorrow: hope that's okay (will delete when she's seen it!). by the way, Nathan's story and pics about the bungie jumping had me holding my stomach! And what a wonderful surprise to have Deon show up, and you all clean and everything! Yippee! Now, try to stay injury free, OK? Wahahahahah!

denise

denise

Shannon said...

Waves to Dian - hooray for making Kim's day! :) The add-on is gorgeous too - love that kit! :)

Jackie said...

What a GREAT surprise!!! Tonya is like that for me. Gawd do I miss her. She's 1000 miles away. :( But I love emailing back & forth with her all day. lol

txbubbles said...

What a terrific surprise! I just have to tell you how beautiful Softly Sweet is, I did get it downloaded after three tries! Thanks for the add-on, and have a great time with Deon this weekend!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

LaaLaa said...

thank you very much! It's such a great thing to "share" your talent with others for free :)
thx from Italy!

Peggie said...

Gorgeous as usual. Thank you.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful sampler. :) Thank you Kim!

Unknown said...

hi kim! another freebie! gees im impressed! do you ever sleep??? hahahahaa!
thanks so much!
much love,
mel_h xxxxxxxxxx

Patamomma said...

Wow, cute add-on! I bought the kit last night. I had problems with one download. But, just waited until I had all the rest of the files downloaded and then started the troubled one over. Thanks so much. Say hi! To Deon the sneaky devil. Patty

MemoryKeeper said...

I just relized your link was wrong for the store, and found it through google. Just thought I'd let you know.

Dinphy said...

I'm so happy for you that your friend made a surprise visit!
Have a GREAT time!

And thank you for the pretty addon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the addon.....I gotta get my butt over to the store for the kit......just love that LO by Croppy.
Wow what a nice surprise, Deon showing up, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Awwww I'm so glad you got some buddy-time with ur friend!

The next best thing to a visit with a good friend, is a SURPRISE visit with a good friend. This should make good fodder for upcoming blog 'stuffies' haha. I'm ducking for the 'fallout' already - CELEBRATE!

My Goodness, Beths kit is just gorgeous! The colors are PERFECT - this kit is going to be a big hit. What a clever idea! Yay for Beth!

I hope you don't have hole-poked ribses.

I've been cleannig up after a MASSIVE windstorm here... it was like one hour long, but wreaked havoc! Actually, my photos made it on the local news station again, IF you'd like to see. You have to watch the whole article or let it load up first before ff to the end of the article. My photos are at the end. You go to www.chbcnews.ca and look on July 10th for the Windstorm article.

Wellllll dearsie, gots to run.

huggins and lovins.

nancypinct said...

OH NO! I went to the store to shop and it is down it says! I better not miss this sale! Your new kit is really lovely - and I want it! Thank you for this great freebie - love the gorgeous paper and the lovely elements! I will check the shop tomorrow AM. I hope they are open then!

Anonymous said...

As soon as "Down for Store Maint." is over, I'm getting this kit. I'm praying the sale won't be over b/c there's so much I want to stock-up!!
Also, I am so plugging this on my blog because I am always happy whenever I buy something at DSO. You girls have never let me down and I thank you all for that!
Hugs
Sue

Lisa Joy said...

Thanks for the freebie.Hope you are having a great weekend.

Katherine Lent said...

So lovely and sweet, great shades of pink. Thanks very much!

Suz :) said...

Woohoo!!... I grabbed your “Scrumptious” freebie for myself today and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! I’m so glad you are one of “my peeps”!!!!
Suz

juliya said...

va voir sur http://juliya-creativ.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-award.html rubrique "invasion de tag!) une surprise magnifique t'attends!!!!

Jacquie Hart said...

I love the goodies thanks a bunch

Jacquie

Ramie :-) said...

Hope you are having a great visit!! And thanks so much for the awesome freebie!

Karla said...

Old friends are the best medicine! Thanks for the sweet sampler!

Julia said...

Great Sampler. Thanks so much!
Hugs, Julia ;)