Monday 23 February 2009

Thank you

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- GO GUYS! WOW- I can't thank you all enough for opening up your pockets and hearts to help all those in dire need in  Australia at the moment (people and wildlife!). WE have raised over $2300 already since it went live this weekend! That is just AMAZING and honestly fantastic.

But it's not over- Oh Goodness there are more out of control fires that have sprung up overnight-  with homes being evacuated and people fleeing today. Every Cent counts at the moment. And Flergs also sent a message through this morning to say she is only 30 minutes away from one of the big out of control fires in Daylesford. STAY SAFE GF!

I was just thinking of all those fire fighters who have been battling these fires for weeks now- how tired they must be and just how worried their families must be each time they are on duty. These fires are really enormous and quick due to the temps and wind! My prayers are with them too!

I'd like to show you some more AWESOME LO's by Jen and My AWESOME CT's with this kit-

!cid_C8674A00-043E-440D-9850-71A20236ACF4

Stroll in the park - by Pamela

adore you

Adore you- By Jazzy

Pretty-in-Pink

Pretty in Pink- by Gina

somewhere2

Somewhere- by Loucee

JJ

JJ- by Renee

image0011

Pool Flirt- by Cheryl

You-are-my-sunshine

You are my Sunshine- by Jenni

splash

Splash by Martina

So many different looks and LO's from this ONE KIT-

image

If you would like to make a Donation and receive this HUMUNGOUS kit- then please check it out here for all the details.

A HUGE thanks to Carolyn for all her hard work in sending out the coupons and receiving all your donation receipts!

Please be a little patient in getting your coupons as with the time difference Carolyn does need to sleep sometime- lol.

Yeah as you can imagine - she has had a few nasty's sent her way for not getting a coupon out in 10 minutes! I mean come on- you must understand just how much work has to be done and she does need to sleep too. Sorry didn't need to moan here but the lady in question was really rude and to top it off she DID get her coupon within 30 minutes!! lol Sometimes I just don't understand people! ( yeah yeah - I hear you Bunny Wunny- hahahahaha)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Wayne just phoned to say he is on his way home!! He decided because he has been away the whole of last week and only got home yesterday afternoon he wanted to spend some time with me- YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEE. So I'm running to try put a decent face on now- LOL.

Thanks again for all you wonderful comments ( I did forward them to the other designers too)- Until tomorrow

kim1

12 comments:

Unknown said...

you can hear me saying "bunch a b****es..." ALL the way over there? MAN, my coffee must be STTTTRRRROONNNNGGGGGGG this morning... lol...

the internet has created a *RIGHT NOW* mentality, right now or be damned. its said really. people used to be better then that.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a AWESOME day with your HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I so wish that I could contibute but with my funds so very tight & behind on paying my bills I cant but I'm keeping them ALL in my PRAYERS including the FIREFIGHTERS as I know how tiring it is!!!!!!!!!
Did you know that fire can travel unground sometimes & that is probably whats happening too!!!!!
HUGE HUGS & PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Ahhh girlfriend, there's ALWAYS a bad apple in the bunch, eh? Sorry you've had to deal with any.

Stopping by before I climb into bed just before the sun is due to rise to leave you some LOVE g/f and I still need to make my way over to make my donation. Will do after my return from the clinic in a few hours.

Have a GORGEOUS week beautiful lady and I wish you and Wayne a HAPPY and FUN reunion! WOO HOO!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Kim, I am SO loopy I neglected to say WOO HOO on the donation amount already received and how sad about MORE fires breaking out. I SO hope an pray they all be extinguished VERY soon!

BEAUTIFUL layouts you have showcased as well.

Nighty, night for me now ...

LouCeeCreations said...

Yay! way to go! what a wonderful scrappin community.. well most of us waahaahaa!
Hope Wayne has bought you some pwetty beads back lol!
hugs

xashee's corner said...

the digital scrapping community is generally WONDERFUL! yea, there are a few bad apples in every bunch and i am sorry they surfaced during this charity kit event too!
Have a FANTASTIC time with Wayne & a GREAT night! hehe

Being Mrs Miles said...

Ah - DON'T be discouraged Kim. There are always those. I think thats where the coin got phrased "you can't please everyone" - cause some people can't be pleased AT all. And - they've gotten ahead by bing demanding and pushy. SO SAD. Its truly the instant society thing. What a WONDERFUL thing you're doing - I still have to get my sweet to cough up my paypal info to me before I can order. I'll have to pester him tonight!

I hope you are having a fab-o day!

Being Mrs Miles said...

oh plus, i heard that Princess Anne was to visit Australia today AND there is STILL a fire danger and threat as the conditions and weather remain HOT AND DRY. This is not over yet! My prayers are with these folks!

:(

Creative Endeavors Creations said...

Wanted to take a moment and "Thank All of The Fabulous Designers" who were involved in the making of the "Spirit Of Summer" charity collab benefiting the "Victorian Bushfire Appeal". It is an AWESOME MEGA KIT!!! I was glad to donate to such a worthy cause and am keeping all those affected by the Australian fires in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

LouCeeCreations said...

Mornin Kim, just popped in to tell you i've tagged ya in a little game lol!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to make a donation of $10.00 to the Bush fires and the price kept being $1000.00. Help!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to make a donation of $10.00 to the Bush fires and the price kept being $1000.00. Help!!