Wednesday 11 March 2009

Congrats SIS!

WOOHOOO

- we made it- all toes intact! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Congratulations Gaye ( GSCreations) on becoming a DSO Exclusive designer!

AHHH- man I feel like a proud mother hen- hee hee, but maybe now I can get some sleep??- ;-P lol Kidding sis, you know I luvs ya- .

We've spent hours the last few days getting her a little *internet savi* and getting her stuff up for Quality Checking etc. She's still finding her feet and fingers at this stage- HAHAHAHAHA, but she's learning to swim FAST- and WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- she has her first kit up in her store!

OMG, remember I said she was the *fine artist* in the family- well check this beauty out

it's called EASTER GARDEN - EVERYTHING in here as been hand made and created by Gaye- no CU tools at all! ( ok, just one of my overlays but she changed it anyway- hahahaha)- but goodness- how amazing is that!

gaye

Its a MAGICAL dreamy Vintage styled fairytale kit- this preview REALLY doesn't do the detail in the art work Justice!

Just look at these 100% close ups,

gs-eastergarden_04_LRG

How COOL are these original flowers!

gs-eastergarden_03_LRG

The detail on the Easter eggs and drawings is just AMAZING and that little dragonfly with the gold feelers is one of my FAV's-lol

gs-eastergarden_06_LRG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Bunny- OMG, his jacket and the detail are just sublime!

and of course I played with it- lol

kb-Easterhunt-lrg2

That's Nathan on his FIRST Birthday on the ground finding his First Easter egg hidden by the Easter Bunny. Yup Nathans first Bday fell on Easter Sunday- he started the day with eggs and presents and ended it with chocolate CAKE- lol. Talk about HYPER! hahahaha

This gorgeous kit is 25% off at the moment and you can see it in Gaye's STORE here.

And she has a matching QP freebie for you today- WOOHOOOO

gs-kb-eastergardenQP

You can pick it up on her BLOG HERE and check out all the AWESOME LO's my CT did with this kit- Girls you know I love you TONS, and I swear if I was close enough- I would be squeezing you till you pooped!lol

And don't forget my CAMPING OUT KIT is still 30% off at the moment ( not for long tho)

folder

AHHH and look at this amazing LO done by Hutchie!

everywalkjpg450

I love the QUOTE with this scene- it's sooo tranquil and perfect! LOVE IT!

And I of course had a few EXTRA's lying around- lol ( always do after a new kit) I put them together for you-

kb-campingout-cluster

It's a stick cluster frame and I have included 4 JPG papers 12x12 in there too- WHEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You can grab it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/92290263/5525695f/kb-campingout-clusterframe.html

Off to go get some FOOD and oh hell a POT of coffee today- hahahaha. Until tomorrow

kim1

26 comments:

GSCreations said...

Squuuuuuuuuuueezing you back SIS LOL! You make and EXCELLENT TEACHER, you got an encyclopedea for brains and iv got what was left - (the index page hehehe!!)Thanks so much for the BEAUTIFUL Freebie you made!!! En sommer vir alles!!
I'll leave you in peace now.......for a while.
BIG HUGS

GSCreations said...

oooh u can see i have the index page, just read my terrible spelling LOL!

Jenni said...

Ohm the frame is gorgeous, and you must be so proud of Gaye, what an awesome first kit!

Silvie said...

Gaye's kit is really beautiful, your frame too - thank you very much!

Silvie

Unknown said...

morning.

great lo's as always...

mwah

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE your sister's new kit and the gemstones are FANTASTIC too! :) LOVE the layouts! Thank you for sharing ALL that you do! :) have a WONDERFUL day!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for that twig frame, I love it. I just love your new kit. Your painted elements are wonderful. We do not go camping though, which is very fortunate for my purse.

I have just oohhed and aaahhed over the layouts made with your sister's kit. It is fantastic, I already hear a big sigh from my purse here - lol. Thank you very much for the beautiful qp you created with it.

Karen

Being Mrs Miles said...

HOLEY SMOKES - your sister is mucho talented!!! Her bunny is just STUNNING, she got it perfect. What a true blessing you ladies can share this gift and talent.

I'll 'hop' on over to compliment her meself too.

What a great treasure you will share with your time together designing. She could not have a finer teacher.

Wishing you a tremendously happy day - did YOU send the sunshine? If so, thanks!

~ Barbs

Unknown said...

WOW your sister's first kit is BEAUTIFUL! I love the bunny it so perfect! You are two VERY talented ladies. Thanks for the twig frame, love it.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Kim..thank you soo much for your wonderful gift! I LOVE it!:)

Your sister's kit is absolutely stunning!! I would love to be a fly on the wall when you two get together to design.I bet you have a blast!!Both of you are WAY talented.:)Does that gene just run in the female side of your family?:)

I agree with Mrs.Miles..your sis couldn't have a better teacher!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful cluster AND the papers :))
Your sister are amazing!!!
Do you have other sister?
Hugs.

txbubbles said...

I just LOVE leftovers! LOL!
Thanks so much for the frame!
Big Texas Hug,
Vicki

Crops said...

Perfect frame! I love it!!! Thanks a bunch!
You got yourself one heck of a sister! Thanks for getting her to come out in the digi-world!!!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend,
I have an award on my blog for you. :) Because you always make me laugh with the craziest things that you have to deal with. You always keep it real and do it with style and class. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Renée said...

thank you kim!

catlady aka catslave said...

Thanks for the great frame, Kim. Love reading about how you're helping your very talented sister get started in the digi scrap world.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the frame and great papers.
hsmema

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy I now know what you mean by internet withdral!!!!!! LOL
Lost my internet connection yesterday morning because I was a month behind on my bill since I'm all screwed up with my bills TG my son was also going bonkers because of it & deposited the payment in my checking account so I could pay it this morning to get it back on & of course they are charging my account $25 to do it too!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOUS frame unforunately I'm going to have to wait to buy the kit!!!! LOL
The more AWESOME LOs I see from it makes me LOVE IT even more!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

thank you! great job. i love your style!

amsangel said...

Thanks for the great cluster frame and papers!

elnorac said...

Thanks for this wonderful cluster! Your Camping Out kit is awesome.

I'm sorry to hear the news that has made you melancholy. Hope you (and everyone else who's affected) feel sunnier soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous frame! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.