Friday 1 May 2009

(Inter) National Scrapbooking Day

Oh my GOLLY GOSH! Have the last few days been HECTIC with a capital H! lol I know I've been missing in action on my blog but I have been soo busy trying to get you some NEW goodies for our Sale ( which is one of the few held *storewide* at DSO.

So I hope you are ready for some STUNNING eye Candy, new products, and a HUGE Storewide SALE at DSO! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I'm typing this now on Thursday afternoon and hoping this thing is going to post this for me on Friday- hahahahaha. Never did a *timed post* and man I can't get here to do it on Friday so I'm really holding thumbs this is going to work ( oh and my toes too)- hee hee

GRAB that COFFEE or TEA now-

we in for a long one! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;-) We have LIFT OFF_

SALE-NSD

Yup- you seeing it right- lol, 50% off the WHOLE STORE ONLY the 2nd MAY (SATURDAY)-

That's for ONE DAY ONLY!

So don't miss ANY of the NEW PODUCTS that our awesome designers have put up for this weekend - they'll all be 50% off!!! WHEEEEEEEE!

OMGOSH- where do I start- lol

At the beginning- doh,ray, me fa, la,te, doh- lah lah lah- lol

 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PRODUCTS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM SAT 2nd MAY - NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY ;-)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE-

I got to work with my dear friend BUNNY WUNNY and we have made this MEGA NSD GRAB BAG just for you.

kb-BC-NSD_bag

10 brand new CU ok products!!

ALL this for only $10

That's only $1 per PRODUCT ( and they are FULL sized products too).

 

AND BOY oh BOY- you want some hints and tips right??- lol

FOLDER-KimB-BunnyNSDCUGRABBAGClu-1

Hutchie has made this AWESOME freebie cluster frame for you from only the goodies in the bag! How freaking COOL is this!

The DOWNLOAD will ONLY become available on SAT 2nd May ( and most of the freebies her except mine will be ;-)

 

gbpre

A Stunning Soft QP from LOUCEE who has joined us at DSO in the designers Ranks!! WOOHOO- Welcome back GF!! ;-P

Also only available on SAT 2nd MAY

MORE NEW FROM ME-

Lets start with

MOODY DAYS-

What started as a MINI kit didn't turn out like that- lol

I had sooooo much fun with it- especially the papers which I LOVE and I know you will too .

kb-moodydays

It's MOODY, Grungy and warm.

kb-moodydays-01-LRG

10 papers and 35 elements make up this very neutral and earthy kit.

It will be available from SAT 2nd and will be 50% off for that day too!!

 

And of course my CT have been working their backsides off the last few days as I haven't stopped throwing things at them- lol

Check these BEAUTY's out!

And I mean BEAUTY's!! OMG- I think these LO's have ALL gone to my FAV's folder!

YOU ROCK GIRLS!!! LOVE YA ;-)

 

ila7o5

By Kristine- Holey COW I LOVE this - the mood, the simplicity- it's just STUNNING!

Kristine will also has the FREEBIE QP for you - check out her blog from Tomorrow ;-)

jskadc

And another Stunner by Kristine- just LOVE these LO's!

 

jodiann-moodydays-LO-01

And this was just sent to me by Jordian- WOW, don't you just LOVE IT! Thanks GF!

 

MoodyDaycopy

By Ruth- who I would like to say- WELCOME to the TEAM GF!!  WOOHOOOO

- and this is just tooooo beautiful for words! I honestly want to stare at it for hours!

Glitter and teddy by Ruth herself too.

 

AND MORE NEW-

I got another one of my FRIENDS SERIES finished- WOOHOO!

This one is Antoinette ;-)

will be available from SAT 2nd May ( at 50% off of course ;-) or 25% off for one week if you have missed the sale.

kb-antoinette

Dedicated to my young, full of energy *little* friend Ant.

Full of beans and always on the move. She keeps us all young and keeps us entertained with her antics. 
Fun, bubbly and funky with a feminine edge-

Yup that's ANT and that's what I hope this kit shows too.

kb-antoinette_01_LRG

There are 19 papers in all- a little funky and a little warn and warm.

53 elements and a FULL ALPHA too!

kb-antoinette_02_LRG

100% close up

 

 

Sonja1

By Renee- STRIKING as hell and my new Renee FAV! ;-)

 

WONDERS IN MY CHILDS EYESrs

By Jazzy (also used her Word Art)  WOW- this is just stunningly beautiful GF!

 

qodtzp

By Kristine ( omg- this had me in STITCHES!! Someone sure takes after her mom huh?)

 

My lil PRINCESS

By Ruth-  WOW, a *princess* of a page and a Princess daughter too! SO STUNNING!

 

And we start with my CT freebies too!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not only do I love Fridays- I LOVE this NSD weekend too-

Cause my girls are ROCKING this!!

PrincesQPFreebiepreviewcopy

This STUNNING QP freebie is made by Ruth with my Antoinette kit  and will be available on SAT 2nd MAY for download.

so BOOKMARK and come back to grab all my girls WONDERFUL GOODIES, there's a TON more to come-lol ;-)

 

Music-is-an-outburst-of-the-soul

By Jenni! OMG- how amazing is this! Beautiful daughter- beautiful page!

 

AntoinetteQPPrev

And we get the amazing page freebie too!

WOOHOOO- you can pick it up here on Jenn's blog on SAT 2nd too ;-)

 

Jenni (Chaos Lounge) is also having a NSD SALE  too

HSHPrev-ChaosLounge

and has this fantastic new REVAMPED  Home Sweet Home kit is at 50% off !

Boy have you got this far??- lol, Isn't it a GREAT eye candy day today!?

And gosh I have sooo many more to show you - but I will have to put some up for you on MONDAY!

 

And my dear Sister GS Creations has a new DESIGNERS RESOURCE out too-

gs_flowerblooms_01_LRG600x600

Sis- I am LOVING these template series you are making!

Stunning work and I can't WAIT to play with these,

These will also be 50% off on SAT 2nd May- don't loose out ;-)

Check out her blog on Sat for a matching freebie too!

PHEW- lol this post is taking me HOURS_ hahahaha-

but I HAVE to show you everything that's happening- I don't want you to loose out at all!!

 

And I have a little CU freebie for NSD weekend

( I will leave this up until MONDAY- a little longer than normal-lol)

kb-NSD-freebie

A Sampler for you to check out the Quality of goodies in the grab bag ;-)

And it also co-ordinates with my Antoinette kit ;-)

You can GRAB it HERE- http://www.4shared.com/file/102611226/df551b6b/kb-ribbonsample.html

REMEMBER to GRAB ANYTHING NEW ( and OLD) at 50% off this SATURDAY 2nd MAY ONLY-

and HAPPY (Inter) National Scrapbooking Day everyone!

MWAH MWAH

kim1_thumb[2]

24 comments:

GSCreations said...

AWESOME GOODIES SIS!!!Love your Antoinette KIT, its soo ALIVE and KICKIN! Hope you have a great weekend, and um hope the hangovers r easy LOL. Catch up with u monday.

charlie said...

omg awsome..cannot wait for Saturday to get here.weeeeeee and ouchy to my pay pal account..lol

Jazzy said...

WOW I'm ever getting excited looking at all that eye candy...going to be a great sale..everything you did is beautiful as usual..loved the blog today..thanks for the freebie too..love the colors in the ribbon.

DigiLover said...

OMGolly Gosh Kimmie this must have taken you forever to do this post - glad I made myself a cuppa before jumping onto your blog 'cause I sure as hell needed one to get through it all!!!

BTW your *timed post* worked :) you'll be glad to know!!

WOW your new kits are just awesome and your CT have done such amazing jobs showcasing it all for you!!!

Roll on Saturday is all I can say!!!!

hugs
Vicki

Bonnie said...

Everything is great Kim!! You are in the crapper again though...you forget me on the link list again..TSK TSK..what am I going to do with you girl?? Have a great NSD!

LouCeeCreations said...

Phew!!! that was a big post.. Amazing work from the girls, the layouts are just stunning!
have a good weekend Kim, hugs xx

Antoinette said...

That is one of the looooongest posts I've ever seen! Wow and the goodies are stunning. Is it fate that your Antoinette kit could've been made for me too????? And I'm also called Ant for short and Pink is one of my favs since my daughter's birth 3 years ago. LOVE it!
Form a chilly overcast Jhb today I wish you a great day.
hugs

Jenni said...

Have a great NSD weekend my friend, have a feeling we won't be hearing from you until Monday LOL!! Having had a sneak peak of all your new goodies and the grab bag, they are all awesome as usual!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous ribbon!

kistine said...

Mornin' doll!

You've been blogged and pimped etc...

Now get your butt off to the party and have a blast for both of us! If my head doesn't hurt tomorrow, you didn't do it right!! ROFL!!!

MwaH!!!!!

Snowsmoon said...

Good Morning sweetie! WOW, you must have been burning the midnight oil alot the past couple of weeks...and your post alone must of took you a day to get together...I wanted you to know that I so appreciate ALL you wonderful talents, Miss Kim and I so hope I get home in time to get this wonderful deals, but if not I will get them anyway at regular price as they are so so so worth every penny!

HAPPY (INTER)NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY! from across the big pond! I hope you so enjoy the best holiday of the year!

Hugs
Dawn aka Snowsmoon's Design

Heather said...

Holy moly chica! That's some awesome goodness! LOL

And can I steal Ruth from you? The photo effects on that one layout are gorgeous! But all of your ladies are so talented!

Thanks for the freebie!

Manu said...

Thank you very much for the ribbon... phew another Grab Bag I have to buy... you drive my crazy *lol*
Have a great NSD!!! *hugs*

xashee's corner said...

i never heard that expression "holding thumbs" . is it like crossing fingers, maybe? :)
what a GREAT sale!! dang hubby and being laid off!!
So much WONDERFUL eye candy today!! WOW! i LOVE Moody Days (and it sure describes ME lately! hehe) Antoinette is AWESOME too! you are sooooo TALENTED!!! :)
So many CREATIVE layouts!!
Thank you so very much for sharing your talent, Kim!!! i LOVE it! :)
Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

Renée said...

thanks so much :) everything is gorgeous!

looking forward to tomorrow!!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Always Plumpster said...

Thank you so very much KimB for all the goodies and from your CT's as well. I love your new kits and will be visiting the store at some point tomorrow. Thank you always for your perdies.
LynO

Dinphy said...

I'm always glad of the warning before such a long post, lol. I can pick my time to read and enjoy. Boy did I! LOVED all the eye candy!
And thanks so much for the ribbon, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!

Amy W. said...

Holy crap Kim! I want it all!!! Good thing I'm your friend right? LOL! Well I hope you got the email I sent with goodies for you. Lots of love my friend and Happy NSD!
Hugs!

Andrea said...

WOWZA! Kim you were on fire lately designing so many GORGEOUS kits & another CU Grab Bag w/ Bunny!!!

You gals RAWK!!

LOVE all the FABULOUS layouts!!!

Thanks for the sampler ribbon!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Kim:)
WOW!! Happy NSD to you my friend!!:) What a wonderful array of goodies you have here. Such talent! Thank you sooo much for all you share and for showing us your beautiful work too! I need all the inspiration I can get...cause I used mine up.LOL
Have a blast today!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for listing all the goodies! Fabulous ribbon! Thank you!

Being Mrs Miles said...

I kept scrolling and scrolling and whoa!!! You get the Guiness Book's LONGEST post award girl! buahahahaha! What a heap of excitement going on in your world, why I could have a stroke just visiting you LOL!

But seriously all SO beautfiul! I'm going to whip something out of your amazing Antoinette kit if it kills me, by Tuesday at the latest... I was not sure of the launch - but I'm going to devote a day to that one, my friend!

What a talented bunch all of you are - I'm in awe.

Have a few minutes out on the weekend, ok? *giggle!*

Catch you early next week.

Love, Barb