Monday 17 August 2009

Quicky

Monday crazy here today, with hubby behind me working but also thinking I'm his secretary- HAHA. *aren't we having coffee? and uhum, aren't you hungry??- lol. But he's out to a meeting now so I have some time to jump on and tell you that my dear Hairdresser Andrew has fitted me in on Thursday again this week, WHEEEEEEEE! And I have made sure EVERYONE in the house knows so that I don't forget again- lol. He actually said we make a good pair as he swore blind he had phoned me back- but hadn't - so he's got OLD TIMERS and I am BLONDIE- HAHAHAHAH ;-P

Don't forget my MEGA GRAB BAG is up at the moment- but for a limited time at this price.

kb-megagrabbag

For only $8 you get 8 FULL sized products.

57 Original items! Now that's a steal!

You can see the close ups in my last post HERE.

Wanna little peaky- JUST ONE so far????- hahaha

OK OK, I'll slip one in for you- this is in the bag-

kb-bitsoflavender

Bits of Lavender.

And looky what my dear Creative girls have been doing!

ruth

Ruth has this stunning freebie kit using some of the goodies from Last Grab bag and this one for you on her BLOG HERE.

KBAugCCPrev-ChaosLounge

Jenni has this cutest mini kit for us too- and yup they BOTH match my Colour Challenge- WOOHOOOOO!

You can pick Jenni's up HERE.

And I have another CU Freebie sampler for you -

kb-beadflower

A wire and *crystal* styled beaded flower.

You can pick it up HERE-

http://www.4shared.com/file/125629135/5897ae05/kb-megabagsampler2.html

Until tomorrow- Hope you have a great Monday ;-)

Hugs and Loves

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a MARVELOUS day!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely bead flower! :)

Jenni said...

Thanks Kim, the flower is fab!!!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

Startingover said...

as always your elements are awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for sharing the great flower!

txbubbles said...

Love the beaded flower, thanks so much!
Hugs, Vicki

Being Mrs Miles said...

Looking forward to viewing your new do! If you really make it there this time. If not you can always photoshop a new look on to fool us out here!

Just popping in to say HELLO Kim, and hoping your week is a good one. I'm attacking my house all this week. Wish me luck and if you don't hear from me in the next few days call 911 and send them to rescue me from the toilet or under the bed chasing dust bunnies. *giggle*

Massive Mwah's at ya!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing!! It's awesome!

BlueCat said...

What a lovely freebie! Thank you very much.

Dinphy said...

Aw, pretty beads Kim! Thank you so much!

Any chance of a peak about papers/ overlays? Are there any in? I'm just crazy for those! A little bit of combining, and I can use it over and over again. Never looks the same! :)
Oh what I wouldn't do for a 'paper' grab bag... LOL. A girl can dream, right?

Have fun Thursday!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Please post a pic when you get your new "do."

Thanks for links to lovely goodies.

Beautiful beaded flower, too! Thank you!

Manu said...

Hey sweetie, thank you very much for the cute sampler!!! :)
Seems like I have to have a look at your bag ;)
Hugs,

Manu

Bekah_E said...

gorgeous!! thank you Kim! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

charlie said...

lol I won't stand in the way between you and your Hairdresser this week ;)lol
thanks for the freebie!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!!!
Ask him if he can fit me in too!!!! LOL
I'm in need of another haircut hopefully sometime this month!!!!!
TY so very much for this LOVELY beaded flower!!!!!!!!
I've finally upload 2 LOs from my front flower bed on my blog!!!!
I know its about time!!!!!!! LOL
HUGE HUGS

Bydelstorp said...

LOVE the lavender. Fingers itching, purse says NO - wonder who'll win out LOL.
Thanks for the fabulous flower.
Hugs Karen

Just Me said...

looks like a great grab bag ...but then again you stuff is always awesome ...have a great week...

hugs
judy

Unknown said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know how much I enjoyed playing with the Friend Series - Antoinette Fantastic kit with so many beautiful papers and elements in it! ;) This looks to be a fabulous grab bag! Wish I could afford it, just right now a little tight. ;( Thanks for the beaded flower it is gorgeous!

Nona said...

Thank you for sharing this beaded flower, your elements are always my fave!

blugrsfan said...

Thank you!

deltalady6 said...

Lovely flower, TFS!