Thursday 19 November 2009

*man* Flu

OY- I'd forgotten what it was like to have a *baby* in the house-hahah,  I have a full grown one on my hands who is full of flu. The full blown kind- fevers, sore muscles and cramps and a chest that keeps caving in. Monday night Wayne woke up from his nightly *couch snooze* with an extremely tight chest and sky high temp.

ARRGHH- I was worried that it was swine flu as he had been dealing with some *international clients* that had flown here for a quote. and had the best giggle at Jodiann's reply- Kim *man flu* is by far worse than swine flu!  Sheee's girl, YOU SAID IT! BWWWAHAHAH!

Doc says it's just a bad case of flu. The worst is this is the first time Wayne has had it! In the 20 years we have been married he has never had a cold or flu- until now! lol, So you can imagine the big man baby I have on my hands. I've averaged 3 hours sleep in the last two nights and at the moment need match sticks to keep my eyes open- a MIRACLE to keep my brain on any one train of thought-. I think it's going to be a long week here! LOL

Any one volunteering their *babysitting services???*-BWAHAHA

My new kit up and on sale at DSO

kb-Christmasfirst

kb-Christmasfirst_01_LRGChristmas First

$6.00 $3.90

Save: 35% off

Contains-

14 Papers ( 2 Matts), 50 Elements, 1 Uppercase Alpha. Full of soft whites and rich golds, this kit will be perfect for your Christmas collection.

CLOSE UP kb-Christmasfirst_03_LRG

And some more STUNNING Eye candy from my wonderful CT team!

 33f8228By Kristine (just look at that cutie smile! lol)

50 Years LO TN A 50th Wedding Golden Wedding Anniversary LO by Vicki for her parents! STUNNING!!

chasensfirstxmasjpg450 By Hutchie

who turned this ultra cute LO into a freebie QP for you toohutchie-KimB-FirstXmas-Freebie-QP-PreviewYou can grab it HERE.

Jayden8aBy Renee

who also has a Freebie Frame for you

ClusterFrame-Prev You can pick it up HERE.

CherBy Jenni (WOW)

Sweet Christmas Dreams By Jazzy 

who also has a little word art add on freebie for you too!

Christmas First Add On Preview

You can pick it up HERE.

kbC1aR08 By Ruth, who also got DST Gallery Standouts with this stunning LO! WOOT WOOT GF! Congrats!

And she has turned it into a freebie QP for you too!

RuthMelody_ChristmasFirst-QP

You can pick it up HERE.

Chat more tomorrow as I'm off to find a pillow for a long power nap- HAHAHAHAHA

Hugs and loves

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
Sure hope hubby feels better REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!
No I'm not volunteering to babysit!!!!!!!!!!
I'm coping enough with my asthma right now!!!!!! LOL
HUHE HUGS for YOU & HUBBY

Kristine said...

Sure hope Wayne feels better soon!!! I hear than man-flu is a real bitch!!! ROFL

I feel for ya honey. Steve got his H1N1 shot yesterday and he's reacting like he's the ONLY one who hurts this bad....

:slap:

WAHAHAHAHAHA

Jodiann, jodianncates.com/weblog said...

Oh NO! Don't make me giggle even a little bit more or I will pee myself! It figures that the first time you have to take care of Dear Wayne-Hubby its a Doozey!
Psst... over the counter cold and flu stuff knocks a man out like a light, they have no resistance to that stuff. Not that I would EVER DO THAT. *looking guilty* I'm just saying my Jack sleeps like a baby or is it a rock? *snicker*

jodiann

txbubbles said...

Hope Waynie gets better soon for YOUR sake!
Gotta' tell you, I love, love, LOVE Christmas First! Thanks so much for the chance to play with it.
BTW...my LO was chosen as a Gallery Standout at DST today!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Always Plumpster said...

oh Kim...I am so very sorry your Wayne has the flu...boy..do I understand the "man flu"..it is worse then any swine flu could be..LOL..
Hope he is better soon..hope you find sleep...as for a week...well being the barer of bad news...I had the flu..then caught it again..Wayne and the kids at our house were over two weeks....I hope for your sake ...one week is all it lasts...awww
Thank you for the goodies...
LynO

Ummaro said...

Kim...as Jodiann says, the OTC cold/flu stuff out now really knocks down the symptoms, and often the patient as well (this is a GOOD thing)...that way at least YOU can get some rest! Otherwise I recommend my own home remedy: equal parts lemon juice, bourbon, and honey mixed together well...taken with a spoon until you either feel better or don't care anymore.

Breeoxd said...

aww, poor wayne- not only does he get sick, we make fun of him for it lol. thanks so much for the lovely goodies and another great kit! hope he feels better soon!

Dinphy said...

Ow, girl, you don't do well on three hours sleep, do you? LOL!

And poor Wayne has this once in 20 years!? Not a cold, but real flu?
Tss tss... You don't know how lucky you are, most of us have to put up with a lot more *man flu* than that!

Oh I'm sorry, but I can't help it, I feel so sorry for your guy! Getting this big load from the whole Kim-fan-girls!

BUT... I bet you're just big-talking to us, and are actually pampering him big time. :)

Take care, try to catch some sleep, don't catch the flu! ;)

HUGS!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Kim..what a GORGEOUS kit..and everyone did such a beautiful job using it! Thank you so much!