Thursday 18 March 2010

COOLER

Yippppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee, we had some rain yesterday and it’s way cooler today- even had on a little jersey early on this morning- man did it feel NICE to sit here and not feel like I was sliding around on my ass in my chair! HAHAHA

I’ve only managed a little bit of time playing with my Wacom- and OY, I think it’s going to take some serious playing to get my spider scrawls to look half decent- but I suppose I can’t expect miracles on the first try huh- LOL

My new kit is done and will be up tomorrow, I can’t wait to show you as this one really was one of those that I had gray hair over and didn’t really like when I was finished- well it didn’t quite go as I planned it in my head and I stopped fighting it and let it go it’s own way ( something like a husband- BWHAHAHAHAHA). But my CT girls have been doing their thing with it and all of a sudden I’m seeing it differently through their LO’s and creations! Thanks Girls! hee hee, yeah, I know- will only bring it out tomorrow for you ;-)

Don’t forget my OVERLAYS GRAB BAG is still up and I thought I would show you all that is in it for only $5.-

kb-marchoverlaysmega

There are 7 (yup Seven brand new kits in here)

kb-artyfarty1

kb-smallgeo_patterns1 

kb-smallgeo_patterns2

kb-smallgeo_patterns3

kb-TP-Ahoy

kb-TP-Floralgrunge3

kb-TP-grungyscratch3

March Overlays MEGA

$5.00 (thats LESS than $1 EACH PACK!)

Quality Checked and ready for your paper and element creating.

Layered PSD, PNG and JPG @ 300 ppi

Available here at DSV and DSO

Don’t miss it 

And I have a Freebie Template for you to play with today. Been loving some circle photo LO’s in the gallery’s so thought I would make one to play with too ;-)

folder

You can pick it up HERE.

http://www.4shared.com/file/243748591/c28e6b52/kb-freebietemplate_031810.html

Have a great day guys. Hugs and Loves

16 comments:

Dinphy said...

WOOT! That template is awesome! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the lovely template!! Yay for cooler temperatures!!!

Sue said...

What a gorgeous template! Thank you! :)

Jenni said...

Love the template, and you will love the wacom once you get the hang of it!

LouCeeCreations said...

Great template Kim, and I bet you'll get along with your wacom real FINE.. it just seems so weird to use a pen instead of a mouse doesn't it!

mizamigo said...

I love the template, especially because of the circles. thank you so much.

Nikki said...

Great template! Thank you.

Linda Sutton said...

Thanks, Kim, for the template.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hay Kim Beh-Beh (sort of like an Elvis accent..)

so glad you cooled your cute hienie and no longer have to almost wear adult diapies under yor frock to keep your bootucks dedamped. And no brrgs acoming from over here either as spring git herself here too, tho she brung a brisk breeze yet. Won't be sunnin my swimsuited self and scaring away the fowl and fauna just yet.

NoWAY you JUST got a wacom NOW you cave-woman! Heavens! I'm in shock - make that double shock! I no longer know what a mouse is, have not used one for years. They will bury me with my wacom - oh my how I hope they have light strips on them and an electrical outlet in my coffin in case I wake up in there. What size is YOUR wacom, dearie?

I'm so immersed in my catching up and having fun this week but decided to come visit as well! Keep a bowl of icecubes by yourelf to chuck down your intimates if another heat wave sets in on ya and I will keep my mucklucks and ice shovel in my handbag... Just in case.

Hugs to ya!
Love Mrs. Barbs

fl_connie said...

Great template! Thanks!

Stacy said...

Thanks for the template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweetthing!!!!!!!!!!
So GLAD its finally rained for you!!!!!!!
WE have finally had a decent week of SUNSHINE & WARM weather in the 60's cant wait till it dries out more to get out in the flowerbeds!!!!!! LOL
HAVE A FANTASTIC & COOL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS

Anonymous said...

Hey GF,
Thank you so much for this awesome template!! I can't wait to use it on a LO. Oh man, I love your new kit Merry Go Around!!! You are so talented!!!! Keep up the awesome work!
Hugs,
Jennifer

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Mar. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful template! Thank you!