Tuesday 16 March 2010

New toys

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- my Parcel from Wacom arrived yesterday.!! OMG, way sooner than I thought it would. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!

BUT- yesterday was more frustrating than fun as I had Wayne and Deon both sitting at MY pc doing some work and it was getting my goat big time- I WANNA PLAY!! Eventually had steam coming out my ears. I was like a kid on Christmas morning who had a toy without the batteries! lol

I got everything eventually loaded at around 11pm last night but was way too tired to try them out then. So thought I would give it a go today - only to remember I have to now take hubby to the airport this afternoon in the TRAFFIC! ouch which means play time for bozo will only be tonight or tomorrow again- lol . So will wait patiently till I have a few hours to run through the tutorials and get to know my new toys! YIPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Don’t forget my MARCH MEGA OVERLAYS BAG is out-

kb-marchoverlaysmega

March Overlays MEGA

$5.00 (valued at $42)

7 full sized Overlays and pattern packs make up this MEGA Overlays Bag.

All Quality Checked and ready for your paper and element creating.

Layered PSD, PNG and JPG @ 300 ppi

Available here at DSV and DSO

To see the FULL reveal click on any of the above store links- the previews are all shown in store ;-)

And my EASTER BASKET if you are looking for some Spring/Easter goodies-

kb-Easterbasket

Easter Basket

$5.00

A *basket* filled with Spring and Easter CU themed elements.

Flowers, tulips, flowers, Rabbit ,chick and eggs make up a really versatile Easter Designers/scrappers stash.

This purchase contains:
18 PNG @ 300ppi

Available at DSV and DSO

I have a new kit finished, one that has taken me the longest to get what I wanted- more grey hair! BWWWWWWAHAHAHA- but it’s coming SOON! YAY.

Off to spend the last hour with hubby before he has to leave again. So will chat tomorrow and show off some of my new toy skills if they are good enough to show off! BWHAHAHAHA.

Hugs and Loves

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Oh how FUN!! I bet you are itching to get to that new toy of yours.I have a Wacom tablet...but no artistic talent.:( Talk about doodles.LOL

Enjoy your play toy and I can't wait to see the results!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Unknown said...

I LOVE my Wacom tablet but it took a few days to really get the hang of it, so don't give up! It just takes some practice!

makeyesup said...

Have fun, sure hope to get one too some day.