Thursday 16 June 2011

Youth Day

ARRKK the whole week seems to have flown by again and today is a public holiday here in South Africa. It’s Youth Day and well to be honest it feels just like any other day for me today as the boys went off to work today so they can have tomorrow off-WOOT, nothing like a good long weekend. lol.

Monday started with having TWO sick men in this house- OMG, that’s like having at least 5 small kids here all at once- BWHAHAHAHA. Deon had full blown flu and Wayne put his back/neck out again and could hardly move. Boy can they be babies when they are sick- lol. I played “nurse” to both and after making appointments for both at the doc in desperation on Monday they are both almost recovered - Thank you Lord! lol

Then Tuesday I landed up at the dentist- hahaha. I was merrily chomping on my favourite sweets- TOFFFEEES(and I never learn-lol) and it landed up having a bit more “crunch” than it should have- BWHAHA.

I managed to pull out one of my old amalgamated fillings- which in the long run isn’t a bad thing as I had a white porcelain one put in it’s place. But sheee’s I always feel “brain dead” and totally heady for the rest of the day. My mouth only came back alive around 2.30pm and I went at 9am for goodness sakes! lol. I swear I have a low tolerance for those injections- they seem to last FOREVER and I feel like I have “Mick Jagger” lips all day- hahaha!

OOOOH a little SNEAK PEEK of some new goodies coming in a *hint* BAG tomorrow- lol

sneakpeek

Those and a few more all in one great “bundle price” ;-)

I have some more STUNNING eye  candy to show you using some of my kits.

Using FRESH FUN BUNDLE 

ChelBy Chel

Dinphy By Dinphy

fonnetta By Fonnetta

Kairyn1 Page 1 of a gorgeous double pager by Kairyn

Kairyn2 Page 2 by Kairyn

Live-Laugh-Love2 Page 2 by Jenni

Paula By Paula

Using my new Spirit Wild Child Bundle

Jaqueline By Jaqueline

Wild-Child By Jenni

norma By Norma

I also have a little freebie for you today - it’s the Quick page of my Layout using the Tuesday Challenge Template I made for Scrap Matters.

kb_livelaugh

I used my Fresh Fun Kit and of course it’s my dear friend Charmaine.

kb-freshfunQP

You can grab it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/RO4odYzx/kb-FreshfunQP.html

Until tomorrow and a wonderful day further. Hugs and Loves

5 comments:

pkdoll said...

Glad to hear the boys are better! I know exactly what you mean about men being babies! LOL!!
Loving all the pages. If you can't get inspiration from all of these they you have a serious mojo malfunction!! hahahaha! Love you GF!

Manu said...

Hey GF! Oh I soooo hear you,dear - my hubby has troubles with his back, too and yes, it's worse than having a baby for over a full week now (the doctor was so baaad with the needles *hahaha*)
Have a great weekend, can't wait to see you new bag up,

Hugs,
Manu

(btw, was freaking out when I saw YOU were shopping in MY shop - can't wait to see what you make with it... I guess something beachy?? *lol*)

Tammy said...

It's the worst when our "boys" get sick! Even though my husband swears he doesn't act like a baby! Hahaha! :) I'm glad they're doing better.
Thank you for the quick page :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thansk for the Freebie! LianeZ