Friday 5 August 2011

Freebie Friday Celebrations

WOOHOOOOOOO!! It’s Friday and it’s time to put on those Birthday hats and blow out some candles with Scrap Matters today.

*grab some coffee or whatever you enjoy as I have lots to show you today*-lol

NewBirthdayAdKatT3

Happy 4th Birthday Scrap Matters!

So pop on over and check out all the games, scheduled chats and fun as well as checking out the Birthday Sale! WOOT!

And of course I my STORE is on SALE too.

kb-SALE

And I have a brand new CU GRAB BAG out today ( limited time only)

kb-AugustGrabBag

6 BRAND NEW CU ok products + 1 bonus Colour inspirations download( all revealed in store)

All QUALITY CHECKED for your peace of mind too.

Check it out HERE.

I’ve also added in some of my CT and of course my favourite kits ( eventually- lol). Being sick had it’s advantages this week- I got to recheck and redo some previews- hahaha.

kb-farmersmarket Farmers Market

And a few LO’s with it to inspire:-)

smilejpg600 By Hutchie

Audrey-1-mon-old By Candace

And one of my all time favourites -

kb-merryaround_bundle Merry A Round- FULL Bundle

kb-merryaround_kit Merry A Round kit

And my girls even made NEW LO’s with this kit this week and I have to show you some of the older ones too as they are really some of my fav’s.

kb-merryaround_09 By Jenni

pjk-me10 By Paula

KimSMBirthday By Renee

kb-merryaround_08 By Candace

kb-merryaround_07 And one by me ;-P

All my latest and favourite older kits are ALL ON SALE this week so make sure you don’t miss it ;-)

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE …………….. *EXCITING NEWS*………….

………….. my dearest Sister Gaye (GS Creations) has her “official” store opening today- and like mine hers is one SALE too!

OMG- seriously.. if you are looking for high QUALITY, unique CU tools – then look no further than HERE!

She also has these BRAND NEW TODAY!

gs_rainydays_cupaper_patterns Rainy Day Patterns

FOLDER Rainy Day Doodles

gs_floralblooms_cu_doodles Floral Blooms Doodles

gs_patterns_no6_floral_burst Floral Burst Patterns

And if you pop on over to Gaye’s Blog you can pick up this FANTASTIC CU FREEBIE too- WOOHOO!

gs_rainydays_cudoodles_frameandtagfreebie Pick it up HERE.

Still with me??? lol,

I also have a CU freebie Sampler freebie for you today too.kb-AugCUSampler

Two Natural paper textures, 1 bow and some itty bitty elements ;-)

You can pick it up HERE. http://www.mediafire.com/?m7tpy186zq12m09

Please let me know if you have a problem with it as used Media fire this time and had some internet issues today- lol.

Be sure to check out my newsletter for an “extra exclusive” Discount Coupon and template freebie too.

Hugs and Loves

19 comments:

An said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Alison said...

Thanks Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup!

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Congratulations, Kim!! You've produced such excellent stuff and I can't wait to see what you still have up your sleeve, Girl!
Thanks for the wonderful freebie too.
Big hugs...xxx

Tammy and Shelby said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Moni said...

Thank you so much :D

loucee said...

Hiya Kimmy, Gosh, you have so much going on today! Thanks for your CU freebie. Wonderful stuff as always.

Have a fun weekend xoxo

Jenni said...

Have a great weekend, hope you are feeling better soon!!! Thanks for the freebie xxx

suruha said...

Thank you! You always make the prettiest little treats!

Su

Couric Designs said...

Thanks Kim! I love your creations!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

YAY Internet!!! After all the hard work and sick time girlfriend, I'd say it's P-A-R-T-Y time! ;)

Kim, you and Gaye are simply a DYNAMIC DUO in Scrapland. There is DEFINITELY no shortage of talent in your family darlin'! And to find the two of you teamed up in the same store again even - WOOT!

HAPPY "4TH" BIRTHDAY SCRAP MATTERS! :)

Love ALL of the eye candy, thank you for the tasty morsels of what's in the bag (you know I always get them anyhoo - LOL!)

Glad you are on the mend. I hope for staying power in respect to your Internet and repelling power (a good bump up in the immune system) to keep the bugs away and to keep you healthy! After all, who else is going to create this gorgeousness!

Love atcha girlie and it's SO good to see you about again. Now I just need to find where I've been hiding! ROFL! :D

Kristine said...

Morning hag!

Finally got to pimping you and Gaye on my blog. I swear I am so behind....

Nine midnights down, just another 1 1/2 day shifts to go before I get two whole days off. Wooohooooooooooo!

I amuse too easily. LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

jasjul said...

Thanks for the awesome freebies Kim, and a fantastic grab bag.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Karina said...

Thanks Kim.

Magnolia said...

Thank you, Kim.

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

heading over to Gaye's blog. Her stuff looks FANTASTIC!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kim,

Awww - you over the flu now? HUGS!

You amaze me with your blog, always upbeat and fun and full of treasures, inspiration and fun. I lurve to visit.

I'll be back soon, never fear. Thanks for the downloads! Your itemse are always terrific quality!

Love,
Barb