Friday, 16 September 2011

Elegantly Riana and New CU

About a month ago my dear friend and fellow South African designer Jenni Rousseau asked me to “design” a classic, black and white kit for her Best Friend Riana who is getting married in December this year.

1 Riana and Jenni when they came through to visit me a while ago ;-)

Jenni didn’t want a typical “wedding kit” but one that could be used in “general” for any celebration type occasion/love creation as well as something for the wedding decor and theming.

And here it is all finished and quite a “lot” of it~ lol

The Elegantly Riana “series” (ALL 20% off for this weekend)

kb-elegantlyRiana_kitElegantly Riana Kit

20 JPG 12x12
55 elements

kb-elegantlyRiana_AlphaElegantly Riana Alphas

kb-elegantlyRiana_wordsElegantly Riana words

kb-elegantlyRiana_masks Elegantly Riana Masks

OR you can grab the FULL BUNDLE at a discounted price of 33% off ( + an extra 20% off the discounted price this weekend ONLY)

kb-elegantlyRiana_bundle Elegantly Riana Bundle

Contains. Full kit, Alpha’s , Masks, Wordy bits.

AHHHHH and I am LOVING my CT creations on this one! Check these classics out~

Beautiful-You-1 By Jenni (x1)

pjk-to11 By Paula

ElegantlyRhina-cherishMe-ruth1 By Ruthy

2z6wldh By Kristine

ElegantlyRianaBy Renee

Wendy By Wendy

kb-ele10 By Jodiann (x1)

bed_jo12 By Bekah_E

pjk-ev10 By Paula (x2)

Together By Jenni (x2)

kb-ele12 By Jodiann (x2)

Be sure to check some of my CT’s links as they have a few “freebies” for you too-lol

**And I have some NEW CU in STORE at Sugar Hill Co today ALSO 20% off.**

kb-bloomers12 Bloomers 12

kb-drybits1 Dry Bits 1

Full details and 100% close ups in store ;-)

And for a limited time you can grab this FREEBIE ADD ON in my store at Scrap Matters too!


Freebie Add on you can grab HERE.

Limited time is over- so sorry you missed it. Link has been removed but add-on is now available in my store at Scrap Matters.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- and we are playing rugby again tomorrow morning. Oh dear goodness I just hope it’s not as tense as it was last weekend! It was a “close call” game for us but we won in the end- *phew*. So I’m sitting here in my GREEN and even have my toe nails painted GREEN to match! BWHAHAHA.


Have a great weekend everyone.

Hugs and Loves


abhall76 said...

Stunning as always! Thank you much Kim!

Jenni said...

This kit turned out so beautifully, thank you so much MWAH!!! Enjoy the game tomorrow, I am missing some of it driving Cherye to work, at least no sprinbokkies tomorrow, don't think I could face it after last weekend hahaha.

cazrush said...

Thank you very much - lovely as usual.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

GORGEOUS kit..LOVELY layouts and FANTASTIC freebie!! Thank you so much.:)

Anonymous said...

So utterly awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us !

Lulutoo said...

Gorgeous kit and pages, thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie! - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

I heard you'll be playing the Aussies! That'll be a GOOD one! I wonder who'll get to play the All Blacks?