Monday 7 November 2011

Thank YOU and WINNER!! WOOT

Before I get to the fun stuff-lol

Just a HUGE big THANK YOU to Bunny Wunny for taking over and letting me have a fantastic Birthday weekend with my family... Thanks my friend (hugs!)

I had a BLAST! Friday night was drinks with Jenni (Chaos Lounge) and uhum, we both didn't feel that great on Saturday- BWHAHAHAHA. Lots of shooters and yakking, and uhum "trying to take photo's" but couldn't get the flash to work-lol

The rest of the weekend was used catching up on news and laughter with my boy! AHHH man seriously my hubby really did give me the bestest Bday present for a LONG time ;-)

***********SALES still on***********************************

dsd
my CU Store at Sugar Hill is 20% off today!

dsd-ad-web-1My WHOLE Personal Store at Scrap Matters is still 40% OFF!
( excludes some bundles)

And LAST DAY to GRAB THESE quickly:

kb-DSD-GrabBag

5 Brand new full sized products

(templates, hand drawn doodles, patterns, layer styles + Coupon)
all Christmas Themed make up this Grab Bag

PLEASE NOTE this price is ONLY VALID from Friday 4th November through Monday 7th

Vintage Style CU Collab Grab Bag.. (image linked) With Laitha's Designs.

lth_cu_vintagegrabbag_kim

Vintage Collab Grab Bag By KimB and Laitha's Designs

A HUGE mega "Vintage styled" CU collab Grab Bag with the talented Laitha's Designs.
Filled to the brim with 8 brand new products at one VERY LOW price.

Contains.
8 NEW PRODUCTS @ 300ppi

$46.59  Our price:ONLY $5.99

 

And now to the GOOD FUN STUFF!!!!

I've made the cut off MY TIME for comments - so they are NOW CLOSED for all FOUR POSTS!

Thanks soooo much for all the Bday comments and constructive comments on what kits and goodies you like.... mmmmmmmmmmmm, cheeky Bunny might just be right and someone could soon be getting a "PERSONALISED KIT" - WOOT! ( but that's to follow soon- lol)

hahahaha- Have I held you in suspense long enough- Bunny is shouting stop yakking woman and get on with it-- yup, can hear her- BWAHAHA

Ok Ok.... this is what I did.

we had comments1

58 comments Friday(4th Nov)

22 Saturday morning(5th Nov)

28 Saturday Afternoon(5th Nov)

31 through Monday today.(6th-7th Nov)

So I decided to take ONE "correct comment/reply" from EACH post which would leave 4 going into the LAST draw........................................

And here is what we have...........*inserts drum roll* -lol

.

.

.

FRIDAY 4th

comments1a

Which is...................................................................

comments1b

.

.

SATURDAY 5th (1st)

comments2

Which is...................................................................

comments2a 

.

.

SATURDAY 5th (2nd)

comments3

Which is...................................................................

comments3b

 

SUNDAY 6th- Monday 7th

Well here I hit my first snag- lol, the lady didn't leave a name and stayed anon...

comments4

comments4b

Thanks sooo much for your lovely comment I'm just really sad you didn't take the time to leave us your name.... but that left a chance again for someone else....

comments5

Which is...................................................................

comments5b

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- congrats Girls!!

And here is the WINNER TO MY WHOLE STORE @ ScrapMatters!

.

.

.

.

.

.

hahahahahaha

DRUMMMMMMMMM ROLLLLLLLLL-

winner

CONGRATULATIONS MOOSIED

Michelle it's YOU that has just won my full store and I hope that you will have great fun "shopping and scrapping" soon! lol

I will also be sending the THREE Runner Up's a little something too, keep a look out in your mail boxes.

thanks sooo much for playing with me and making this weekend such a fun one guys.

Hugs and Loves

8 comments:

abhall76 said...

Glad to see you had a great Birthday weekend! Thanks again to both you (and Bunny) for all the goodies!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim!

Glad to hear you had a wonderfull birthday.
Thank you so much to both you and Bunny fot the gift yesterday, which I would use today, bur it says that the coupon is not valid?

Hugs Kirsten.

Unknown said...

YAY!!!
Great fun! Thanks to everyone who played. I was worried no one would read my posts - once they realized I wasn't you Kim! haha!!!

Glad you had a great weekend, and congrats to ALL of the winners!

ps: Kim - I finally got some sleep!! 5 hours! GO ME!!!!!!!

MoosieD said...

Woohoo, yippee, yahoo!!! Too much of excitement for me winning Kim's store. Wow, I am so stoked!!! Couldn't believe my eyes when I received your email earlier on this evening Kim. A BIG thank you for having this competition, and especially for giving your blog visitors the opportunity to share in your fantastic talent with all the fab freebies you so generously share. And thanks again Bunny for standing in for Kim while she was having the fun birthday that she wasn't expecting this year.

Kim, I'm thrilled that you had a rip-roaring fun-filled birthday weekend. Hugs and loads of blessings!

Sky said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I started hootin' and hollerin' when I opened your email. My husband couldn't imagine what I was so excited about. *lmao* Thank you so much! I am off right now to use my amazing prize. There are a few kits I've been eying to complete my "Kim B Collection" and now I shall have them! :-)

Glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Here's to many, many more!!! *hugs*

wahoolady said...

Holy Cow! (well OMG was already used so I had to come up with something different!) What a great surprise - thank you so much Kim!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Thanks so much!

jodiann said...

Congratulations Winners! I have a smile a mile wide! Especially for MoosieD! WOW! What a prize!! HOOT!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kim,

So glad your fambily spoiled you like you should be and that you celebrated with vigor and enthusiasm ;)

I say Mrs. Bunny did a bang up job here while you were awol.

I am sending you a real fat email too so won't get too wordy here.

Love,
Barbs