Friday 11 November 2011

WOOT WOOT Friday 11.11.11

Well it just hit 11 minutes past 11 am on the 11th of the 11th 2011 here a few minutes ago.. and I want to wish my dearest Daddy a VERY HAPPY Birthday today too. Sorry I can't be there Dad but know you are cooking up a storm today for the family tonight so you are as happy as a pig in sh-t ;-)

Yup my dad is a kitchen fundi who LOVES cooking, so he is enjoying himself today.

And a special Happy Birthday to Miss Harmony ( Bunny's Daughter) who turns 11 today... how special is that!! Harmony I hope you have a fantastic day today and that mom spoils you rotten- lol. Have some cake for me too ok!

Well I'm still melting my ass off here, sheeeeeeeeeee's it just doesn't let up and according to the news it's unheard of for this length of time and year!  I had a *passing* thought about wrapping myself in GLADWRAP ( clingwrap) while sitting here- I could loose a few kilo's for sure! BWHAHAHA, but uhum........... no thanks, sweating in my shorts is uncomfortable enough. lol

If you missed my Vintage Grab Bag and my DSD Grab Bag - don't worry all the products are now up in my store @ 25% off at the moment... (all images linked)

kb-drybits2 Dry Bits 2

kb-tieme_alitvintage Tie Me - A little Vintage

kb-VintageFramers5 Vintage Framers 5

kb-Vintagetags2 Vintage Tags 2

kb-ChristmasCheer3 Christmas Cheer 3 (Doodles and layered fills)

kb-Joy Christmas Cheer Joy ( add your own type too)

kb-Christmascheer_pats Christmas Cheer layered patterns

kb-santassled Santa's Sled Templates ( reduced for preview)

And my dearest Sister GS Creations has a brand new AWESOME set out today..

Its Magic – CU Layered Templates:gs_itsmagic_templates

25% off for a limited time only! OMG I LOVE LOVE these!!

She also has a CU FREEBIE for you that co-ordinates with the set above|:

FOLDER Stars on a Rope freebie: Here is the link if you want to grab it: http://gslcreations.blogspot.com/ And be nice when you grab it ;-)

I also have a little CU freebie for you today- it co-ordinates with my Vintage Framers ;-)

kb-Vintageframe_freebie

You can grab it HERE: http://www.4shared.com/file/kGvHjvRe/kb-Vintageframe_freebie.html

Well I'm praying for much needed rain and bit of that ice burg Mrs Miles is sitting on, BWHAHAHAHA. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hug and Loves

13 comments:

BlueCat said...

Your snowmen look adorable!
Thank you very much for the free frame.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kim:)
WOW..I can't believe I woke up to 34 degrees and you are sweating in your shorts!! hehe
Your Christmas Cheer kit is SOOO CUTE!! It has to be such a joy to be able to draw like that and make those COOL papers too.:)
I LOVE your frame too...and THANK YOU so much for sharing it with me.:)
Happy Birthday to your Dad and to Harmony AND...my brother,Tom who turned 60 years old today.:)May their wishes come true!!!
Hope you have a TERRIFIC weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Kristine said...

I had to scrape ice off my truck this morning after work. Brrrrrrrr.

Anonymous said...

you use 4 shared. I have removed you from my reading list. thank you

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

By Dezign said...

Happy birthday to Kimmie's DAD. Whooohooo. Off to wish Miss Harmony.

Thanks for the freebie frame girlfriend. Much appreciated.

Oh and anonymous. PPPPPPFFFFFFFT

pkdoll said...

Happy Birthday Kim's papa!! Also Happy Birthday to Miss Harmony!!! Hope you get spoiled rotten today Harmony!
Thank you for the freebie frame! And like some of the others I woke up to 30 degree weather and you are sweating up a storm! Give me back our summer!! hahahaha!

And anomynous if you are going to quit reading this blog by an awesome designer whose personality shines all because of 4shared it's your LOSS!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LianeZ said...

Thanks for the Freebie! Just love the fact that you sitting there sweating and I'm sitting here freezing! While I hate temperature extremes, I love my 4 seasons so I guess I have to take the hot & cold that comes with that. Think cool thoughts or try sitting on an ice pack, me I’ll just cuddle up with the heater.

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you!

Im.HeartGem said...

Lovely frame! Thank you for sharing so generously.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup Kim for this beautiful old frame !
In spite of the delay, please could you say : "Joyeux anniversaire !" for me to your dad. (We have a commun interest... :D)
C from Paris 11/14/11 6.02 a.m. :D

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Don't know how I missed this one!

Love the Christmas stuff, Kim.

Thank you.

xxx