Thursday 3 May 2012

Made it Back and Love, Peace and Hope

OMG, we made the 12 hour road trip (that actually took us just over 13 hours thanks to hitting peak time traffic here) back last night. We were sooo tired it was just a "dump bags", shower and climb into bed.. lol. SOB! I'm missing the noise and chaos that is Port Elizabeth already..

it is soooo quiet here and I'm not used to it anymore.. just a few days and I'm sure I'll be settling in again. Not that the upcoming  iNSD weekend has let me do it slowly either- BWHAHAHAHA. Gosh been running around like a chicken with no head all day. I eventually had to make a list of things I had to do( working from home in PE was sort of a disaster as I was never at the PC except for odd occasions- hee hee) and of Course Wayne laughed at that and said I'm getting old! Yup, today for sure ;-P

Nathan's Birthday parties went off so well and I have a few photo's to sort out still but will be showing you over the next week all the "celebrations" and home photo's ;-)

The  *Scrap Matters MAK *Mix A Kit* for MAY went live while I was packing and travelling so I thought I would sneak it in today:

Here are my portions to the gorgeous Swatch provided:

kb_LPH_elements Love, Peace, Hope -Elements

kb_LPH_prints Love, Peace, Hope Prints

kb_LPH_plains Love, Peace, Hope Plains

And some fantastic Creative Inspiration with it:

Hope By Jenni

Carol by Carol: ( using other MAK portions too)

pjk-love-hope-web By Paula

carolyn By Carolyn

KimB_Chel By Chel

kb-LPH_jodiann By Jodiann

2iligc7 By Kristine (which I soooo needed today- had a good laugh!)

ShabbyABby By ShabbyAlly (using bits from the other MAK portions too)

Be sure to pop in tomorrow for some AWESOME iNSD blog freebies, FB freebies, Newsletter freebies and surprises, HUGE SALES and more.. yup, we gonna party right here on this blog this weekend.. no hangover required! lol

Be sure to check out all the fun goings on at Scrap Matters this weekend too:

SM-INSD-Ad

See you all tomorrow! WOOT!

Hugs and Loves

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! I actually have happy tears welled up in my eyes girlfriend. SHEESH! Have you EVAH been missed!

So glad you are back home safe and sound and I know that you will be sharing with us after all of the iNSD madness has passed ;)

You and Gaye are quite the pair and both just the sweetest girlies and it does my heart good to see how y'all have each others backs :) I love both your stuffies!

A hearty thank you for the lovely brushes and now I shall be off to finish up my shopping with all of you lovely ladies! Must "grab the bag"! He, he ...

Love ya girlie and wishing you a very Happy iNSD!

XOXO