Thursday 28 June 2012

July Grab Bag, seeing my Boy + Golf

LOL, nope it's not Friday.. lol, it's just me a day earlier than usual with some new CU goodies as I'm not going to be here tomorrow! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I am sooo excited right now I could poop! Nathan and Kris arrive tonight for a long weekend. I get to see my BOY in a few hours and I don't think I can stand the wait at this stage- BWHAHAHA.
We are going away for the weekend to Sun City.. and the boys have already booked the "family" golf rematch game for early tomorrow morning. YIKES.. hahaha.
3
*Wayne on the 17th at the Lost City golf course- where we play tomorrow*
I haven't played in over a year! Which just means I'm likely to pull a "poepstring"  and be as stiff as hell this weekend. But I don't go down easy..nope.. I'll hobble for the weekend if it means I can at least beat one of the boys in the game- lol.
So that is why I'm doing a "early" NEW this week blog post:
*****************July Mega Grab Bag *********************
7 Brand New Products to add to your designers stash:
Contains: 1 set bows
1 set wired strings
1 set Black paper textures
1 set Silver Leaves
1 set Paper leaves
1 set Fabric leaves
1 set Suede Leather Layer styles ( ASL)
Styles seamless and tested in PSE 5,7 and CS3 and CS5
all @ 300ppi
ONLY $5.00 for a limited time ONLY:
$35.83 save 86%
FULL reveal with close up previews INSTORE:
2
1
All less than $1 per product...!
***************I also have some new $2 specials:******************
kb-leafies11 Leafies 11
kb-leafies12 Leafies 12

Be sure to keep checking the $2 Deals!! at Sugar Hill co for more fab special discounted items:
You can also grab this set of Leafies for FREE in my Newsletter ;-)
kb-leafies10
And a little blog freebie today...something for you to create with:
kb-Scalloped-frames
Two Scalloped Frames (one round and one oval)> Layered PSD, PNG and TIFF.
You can grab it HERE: so Sorry this link has EXPIRED

WOOT, until Tuesday again.... I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.. I know I am ;-)
XXXXXXXXXXXX









18 comments:

EAL Designs said...

Wonderful new products Kim. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebies, I especially love the frames, they're wonderful.
Hugs Lisa/EAL

txbubbles said...

Have a blast this weekend, and thanks for the goodies!

Jill said...

Love it! thanks Kim!!!

Rosi said...

Many thanks for your great Freebies, I love it!

Ponytails said...

Thanks for the freebie! The grab bag looks fantastic this month. Off to grab it now...

Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

Thanks for the freebies

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Enjoy your weekend, Kim! Have a great time with your boy-o.

Great new products.

thanks for the beaut freebies too.

xxx

Sue said...

Have a stupendous weekend! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely designs!

JeannieK said...

Thanks for the wonderful frames Kim! Enjoy your weekend!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Kim for both freebies...

Minoush said...

Thank you for these gifts!

Lisa said...

Have a great weekend and thanks for the template.

Mod Girl said...

Thank you for the freebie!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jun. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Rebecca said...

Great GB again Kim! I missed the last one and was so bummed LOL. Have fun with your kiddos!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Thank you for the terrific freebies! have a great 4th of july!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kim,

Its your long lost Barbs. Shee whiz eh? I hope this comment finds you spending quality time with your boys! I hope you have horseshoes and wipe the guys out. Thats how it goes sometimes. Appears you've been creating your little heart out and they're all SUPER LOVELY. I'll be sending forum folks over to oogle and download. Can we make a "yak" date one day online? I'd super love that, I need ya!

Love,
Barbs

ChloƩ said...

Thank you for these very nice frames !