Tuesday 10 December 2013

On my Way.. 50% off sales + freebies

Well the day has finally arrived and my boy is in the house- WOOP! Tomorrow we leave in the freaking early hours to do the long 12 hour road trip ( with two dogs) home. So not looking forward to that part I can tell you but I am sooo excited to get home to see all the family and friends again.

If you didn't know already the Designers @ Pixels&Co have the most amazing ADVENT CALENDER promotion running this month:

caroling600

Today is MY turn for your FREEBIE ........and my STORE is also 50% off for today only! WOOP!

kb-Frosty-the-snowman2 Be sure to click on the image to be taken to the download page ;-)

These have just been added and are 50% off today through Thursday too:

kb-Falling-kit6 Falling 4 You : The kit

kb-LBlooms-kit6 Love Blooms : the Kit

And of course everything else ( excluding some Collections) are 50% off too so don't miss it.

********************  SugarHillco ********************

If you missed the Black Friday big sales then don't worry as ALL Christmas Themed products are now 50% off in my SUGAR HILL CO store.

Dec13 

*************************** TRIBUTE**************************

Today is also South Africa Tata's (Father) Nelson Mandela's memorial service and it is raining all around the country today. Almost as if the heavens are crying with us at the loss of this truely amazing humble man who dedicated his life to freedom, truth, human rights and justice for all. No matter colour, race, gender or age. A man who has touched millions across the world... a Man who gave South Africa it's Freedom. Today this country is as one in remembering and honouring all he stood for. Viva Mandela.

"For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

-Nelson Mandela

*************************************************************

Look out for this final CU FREEBIE in my newsletter today.kb-Woodybits

And so it seems I've come to the end of my last posting for this year.. and with it I want to wish all my readers, customers and digi family and friends a VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS and a Wonderful New Year. May you have a fantastic holiday season with your own family and friends as I know I will have with mine.

Thanks so much for your support and friendships this year - they have meant the world to me.

Hugs and Loves

3 comments:

Tisa Theresa Irene said...

Kim, I LOVE YOUR WORK!!! Love Love LOVE it! Thanks for a year of GREAT freebies and wonderful kits! I look forward to next years! Merry Christmas and a FANTASTIC New Year!

Hugs, Theresa

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year. Thanks for all your freebies and the wonderful stories you provide us - can't wait to share 2014 with you!

Jenny
(Australia)
xxx

makeyesup said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.