Friday 28 August 2015

Last Chance $1 products + New CU + Freebie

Gosh seems like forever again that I have blogged. Good excuse this time though ;-P. My dearest hubby went and made this old girl bawl like a baby two weeks ago. My old ‘work horse’ PC has been giving me issues for a while now.. no matter how I cleaned her up (including a full format at the beginning of the year- eeek) .. she was just plain worn out. You know- like we get as we grow older and the bones/muscles start moaning early in the morning and they battle to get going?- BWAHAHA. So I sent hubby a little ‘wish list’ a few months ago when he asked for Christmas and Birthday ideas to keep with a ‘dream build’ PC and a note saying ‘well if we ever win the lottery’- lol.
Two weeks ago I open my mail box and I see a reply to this old mail with just ‘I love you’ and an attachment on it…… OH EM GEE… he had bought it for me(without any special occasion warranting it)!! And a few added extra’s that was thought would make life easier using all my Adobe programmes. Yeah, I was shocked into total DUH mode for a few moments and then just burst into tears. Couldn’t even speak to him on the phone and all he could do was laugh at me and say I deserved it. Gosh I seriously don’t know how I actually deserved my man. ;-P
I received her last week and before just throwing things on her I decided to do a little clean up of all my designing folders and back ups… BWAHAHAHAH.. it took over THREE days to do that. Once I started I just had to finish and do it all right. And as of yesterday I am sitting smiling on a ‘neat clean and SUPER fast’ machine. WOOOHOOOO. Thank you my love. XXX 
LAST CHANCE
**********  $1 Penny Savers @ TDP  **********
Don’t MISS these products while they are still only $1 (All full price come Monday morning!)
kb-ClipMe1_bw6
4
***********************************
kb-OldenDayBlends6
3
***********************************
ff_seeClearlynow_elements6
ff_seeClearlynow_papers6
2
***********************************
kb-YOnceMore_elements6
kb-YOnceMore_papers6
1
***********************************
If you haven’t collected the coordinating FREEBIE from my Newsletter 18th August.. don’t worry I will send the links again today for you.

kb-YOnceMore_jc6

I have a few new CU goodies up today.
****************  25% off New @ Sugar Hill Co ****************
Kim-newfull_base_patterns
kb-CharmMe_bits1
kb-TM_Wired2
************ Freebie Alert *********
A little BLOG FREEBIE for you today.. you can grab it HERE
 
kb-CUfreebie-280815
I have the second paper flower that coordinates with the one from the 14th August for you today - exclusively in my Newsletter.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs and Loves

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw .. what a sweetheart your hubby is!! Thank you for the awesome photo mask!! I love it :)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely freebies! :)

AMarie said...

Great mask, thanks!

Laramie said...

Thanks so much for the awesome mask. I have to pick up those cute charms and strings. Very cute! artgalstyle

Emma said...

Thank you so much ♥