Friday 9 October 2015

The Spice of Life Collab + freebie

Well rugby World Cup fever has hit us hard here and the TV seems to be permanently tuned to the sports channel..lol. We’ve had braai’s and parties every weekend (my poor liver!) which has left this old girl feeling rather worse for wear come each Monday..HAHAHA. Seriously I am so out of drinking and partying practice it’s taking longer and longer to recover.  I must admit, our first game against Japan and LOSS left a really sour note in most South Africans mouths so we just drowned our sorrows that night ;-p.

IMG_0686b

Charmaine was the only one after the Japan game to bravely wear her shirt still.. the rest of us changed- Can you say sour losers?? lol

We’re now made the Quarter finals and I can’t wait for the next match. Like Jenni (my dear friend and CT member) says.. we are going to be rugbied out soon- BWAHAHA

Wayne and I also celebrated our 26th Wedding anniversary last week and are going away for the weekend.. OMG, we are staying at The Palace Hotel @ Sun City! I can’t WAIT so this post is being done a little ahead of time ( like Thursday night- lol) and I’m just crossing fingers it will post without mishap.

****** NEW RELEASE day @ TDP ******

WOOHOOO! After a 3 week flu knock , downed telephone lines and rugby in between - I have something NEW today.

I got the great pleasure to work with one of our new and talented designers Inside Pixels by Lisa Bell on this special ‘request kit’. Not only did we spend a ton of time yakking on FB messenger, lol………. but our completely different design styles just pulled this whole kit together beautifully.

20% off this weekend but be sure to check TDP Newsletter for an additional 20% off too!

KB_IP_SpiceOfLife_kit6Spice of Life Full Kit Collab

KB_IP_SpiceOfLife_JC6Buy the FULL KIT and you receive these as a FGWP!

You know when your creative team make you want to reach for your scrapping supplies and just scrap that they have done one freaking awesome job in inspiring you …. well they did just that with this kit.

Check out these AMAZING inspirational pages.

JenniBy Jenni

Julie WellsBy MotherBear

EllenTBy EllenT

StefanieBy Stefanie

ConnyBy Conny

Vick YangBy Vick Yang

BianckaBy Biancka

AlinaBy Alina

AliceBy Alice

TeressaBy Teressa

Fiona LeeBy Fiona Lee

And so many more, but that would mean you would be here all day too. So make sure you pop into Digital Press Gallery this weekend to see some other amazing creative inspiration.

I have a little BLOG coordinating freebie for you today:

KB_IP_SpiceOfLife_washis6

You can DOWNLOAD these Freebie Washi Tapes right HERE

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend further and I know already hubby has spoilt me with a 5 star hotel so I’m going to lap it up for two days- Yipppeeee!

Hugs and much Love

4 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks these are really cute!

MoosieD said...

Another gorgeous kit that I have added to my stash. Thanks for the freebie and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks so much for the fun washi tape!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful freebie!