Friday 22 January 2016

Free Spirited + Freebie + New CU

I had such issues/errors posting with Live Writer last week that I landed up not actually doing a blog post at all and just sending out my Newsletter. Seems the old microsoft Live Writer does not work with blogger anymore and I had to get the new Open Live Writer ( here’s hoping all works- lol). If you haven’t signed up for my Newsletter then I’m wishing you a belated Happy New Year. Yikes, can’t believe it’s nearly the end of January already.

I have my first kit for the year up and ready to go… WOOOHOOOO! This one was another special request by Cherye (Jenni Rousseau’s beautiful daughter) and it was the perfect kit to get my creative juices flowing. I hope you love it as much as she does.

**** NEW @ TDP 20% off this weekend and make sure you read The Digital Press NEWSLETTER to grab that extra 20% off coupon too! ***

FreeSpirited_kit6Free Spirited : The Kit

Contains:
23 JPG 12x12 papers
46 Unique elements (shadowed and variants) +
26 Word art/Journal prompts and tabs

And Golly gosh.. did the CT Team rock the socks off of this one!

JenniBy Jenni (Cherye in the photo’s!)

RuthyBy Ruthy

AlinaBy Alina

ErinBy Erin

ConnyBy Conny

AmberBy Amber

Free SpiritBy Julie

AliceBy Alice

DeborahBy Deborah

CVW_SupplyTracker
Kim B Designs | Free Spirited
Layer 10
Layer 11
Layer 12
Layer 13
Layer 14
Layer 15
Layer 15 copy
Layer 16
Layer 17
Layer 17 copy
Layer 18
Layer 18 copy
Layer 19
Layer 19 copy
Layer 19 copy 2
Layer 19 copy 3
Layer 20
Layer 20 copy
Layer 20 copy 2
Layer 21
Layer 23
Layer 23 copy
Layer 24
Layer 25
Layer 26
Layer 28
Layer 29
Layer 29 copy
Layer 30
Layer 31
Layer 32
Layer 33
Layer 34
Layer 35
Layer 36
Layer 37
Layer 38
Layer 39
Layer 4
Layer 40
Layer 41
Layer 42
Layer 5
Layer 6
Layer 9
September 24. 2013 Corfu, Greece
fiddle dee dee | Wow. Just Wow. {Dressed Up}
flag/element
label/element
paint splatter
photo
ribbon/paper strip
ribbon/paper strip
title
washi tape
By Danica

RaeBy Rae

*****************  Freebie Alert  *****************

FreeSpirited_JC6

I also have a set of coordinating FREEBIE Journal Cards that you can download in my Newsletter today. (they are also available in the kit downloads)

************** NEW CU 25% off @ Sugar Hill Co **************

kb-PnP49_6Pats n Prints : 49

kb-TM_skinny2_6Tie Me : Skinny 2

kb-TM_shabbyHearts2_6Tie Me : Shabby Hearts 2

I hope you all have a stunning weekend further. Thanks so much for looking.

Hugs and Loves

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how to download the journal cards? i subscribed to the newsletter